Sunday, March 14, 2010

Spring time is here!

I am going to Barton Springs in Austin Texas To have a Picnic with my lover ! I am bring the food and lots of toys. I  will be wearing a pretty flirty spring out fit will post a photo soon.  I will have him take some, of me in the park. We are so lucky that spring is already here in Texas.  Oh we have some many adventures planned, I doubt we will be able to do them all! I wont blow the surprises,'I have for him and I dont know the one's he has for me, but I know there will be teasing and denial going on! We found our Song last Sat ,It came on the radio, as we were driving to the party with our Friend! Its sweet and reminds us of how much we need each other!

With that note I got to get to bed, since my baby is waking me up early in the morning oops it is already morning! Have a fun weekend folks Kisses Naughty Nurse Vicki

 ps you can see us playing together here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your Comment I reserve the right to remove any for any reason thank you!